Request for Transcripts
UPDATE: Bethany University academic records will be maintained at the District Resource Center of the Northern California/Nevada Assemblies of God until June 30, 2013. Please note the change of date, as records will not be transferred to Vanguard University in 2012 as previously published. All contact information will remain the same until the transfer.
Transcripts are released to alumnus with a zero balance or to those who are on an approved payment plan. Diplomas are released to graduates with a zero balance. You can download a Transcript Request form to print out and send by fax or postal mail.
- Your full name (including all previous names)
- Your social security number (for identification purposes)
- Your address
- Your phone number and/or email address
- Last year of attendance
- The number of copies you need
- The address where you would like the transcript to be sent
- Your signature (transcript requests cannot be processed without a signature)
Cost and Payment Methods
Normal Processing: $15.00 per copy with the transcript leaving the Office by standard postal services within 5-7 business days.
Rush Processing: $20.00 for the first copy and $15.00 for any subsequent copy per request. Rush copies leave the Office by standard postal services within 2-3 business days. There is an additional fee on top of the transcript fee of $25 for FedEx overnight service.
Transcripts can be paid for with Visa, Mastercard, Check (7 day hold on transcript release for check verification), Money Order, or Cash (if the request is made in person).
Please note a delay in the release of your transcripts will occur if you:
- Omitted any necessary information
- Have a remaining financial obligation to Bethany
- Have a non-standard payment plan or are delinquent on your standard payment plan
- If your transcript(s) cannot be released for these reasons, you will be notified by telephone.